Thank you for choosing Rogers Rental for your upcoming special event!
Please check your RESERVATION and make sure you have all the items you require and that all the information we have on file is correct. If you have not already done so, we require an imprint of either a Visa or MasterCard credit card on file while the items are out for any incidentals such as late payments on your rental, or loss or damage to equipment. We do not accept Visa Debit cards as a form of security to be left on file.
Meeting your needs is of the utmost importance to us. Your reserved items are considered out of available inventory for your date and thus made unavailable to other potential clients. We realize that changes in quantities have to be expected and therefore we have the following policies:
At 30 days before your event you may slightly LOWER (25% reduction) items to fit your guest list but you may not DELETE any reserved items without losing your non-refundable deposit. You can always ADD items to your order, providing that they are in stock and are available for your event. Orders cancelled within 30 days prior to your event date are subject to the 50% non-refundable deposit. Orders cancelled with less than 7 days notice before the event will be subject to a 75% cancellation charge.
Also please note that all FINAL PAYMENTS must be received ONE WEEK prior to your event DELIVERY date. If special arrangements aren’t made, for your convenience, we will charge the credit card you have left on file. If you are PICKING UP your order you may pay the final balance at that time.
If the Renter has accepted and paid for the DAMAGE WAIVER by not checking his rejection and initialling the appropriate portion of the Agreement, then, subject to the following exceptions, Rogers Rent Shop Ltd. waives its right to require the Customer to be responsible for more than 10% of the actual replacement cost of the Equipment, not to exceed $4000 plus applicable taxes, resulting from losses to Rogers Rent Shop Ltd. arising out of direct physical damage to the Equipment. The Accidental Damage Waiver does not apply to, and Rogers Rent Shop Ltd. does not waive any rights or remedies whatsoever against the Customer or otherwise for, loss of or damage to:
- The Equipment resulting from upset, overturn or overhead damage (for any reason whatsoever), from use of the Equipment other than in accordance with the provisions of this Rental Contract, or from improper fuel, hydraulic fluid, coolant or pressure levels, improper cleaning, lubrication or servicing or other improper maintenance of the Equipment;
- Motors, generators, drills or other electrical devices resulting from a portable electric current (unless the source of the electric current is a generator supplied by Rogers Rent Shop Ltd.);
- Hydraulic cylinders, tires and tubes (for any reason whatsoever);
- Accessories (including without limitation air hoses, electric cords, blades, welding cables, liquid fuel tanks, harnesses and lanyards) for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation theft;
- Any damage caused by not removing snow from tents as described under 9. Tents as mentioned hereof.
- Loss or damage due to theft, mysterious disappearance, or shortage disclosed on inventory.
- Loss or damage caused by infidelity of Renter, his employees, or persons to whom the equipment is entrusted and the use of the equipment in violation of any of the terms of this agreement.
Renter further agrees that Dealer shall be subrogated for any recovery rights that renter may have for damage to the equipment rented hereunder, in the form of insurance protection for such damage
If Renter has insurance covering such loss or damages, renter shall exercise all rights available to him under said insurance, take all action necessary to process said claim, and Renter further agrees to assign said claim and pay any and all proceeds to Dealer. Upon request to Dealer, Renter shall furnish name of his insurance agent, insurance company and complete information concerning insurance coverage carried. Dealer’s waiver of claims against Renter as herein set forth is contingent upon Renter’s prompt making of and submission to Dealer of copy of police report. Damage waiver is secondary to any and all insurance as carried by renter.
Delivery and pick-up is available at reasonable rates. We do our best to be prompt when delivering your special event items, but sometimes instances occur at one delivery site that may bring us ahead of schedule or delay us; therefore we cannot guarantee a specific delivery time. If you require a specific time, an additional charge will be put in place. Delivery of rental items is to a location immediately accessible from the delivery truck. If the driver is required to deliver items further than tailgate service, additional charges may apply.
Please note that besides the set up of tents larger than 10x10 ft, you the customer are responsible for set up and take down of the delivered rental items unless prior arrangements have been made in writing.
Orders must be FINALIZED 2 days prior to DELIVERY date. This includes adding on items. The purpose of this policy is to reduce the likelihood of errors, which can result from last minute changes to your order.
If there is anything else we can do to help you with your special event rentals or planning, please don’t hesitate to call, e-mail or come in!